- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
&pictures to premiere ‘Alone’ on 12 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel &pictures will premiere horror film ‘Alone’ on 12 March at 8 pm.
First time on television, ‘Alone’ is directed by Bhushan Patel and stars Bollywood horror queen Bipasha Basu and television hunk Karan Singh Grover. The movie is about conjoined twins, one of whom dies under suspicious circumstances, and the incidents thereafter.
The movie revolves around Sanjana (Bipasha Basu) and her husband Kabir (Karan Singh Grover). One night they receive a call about Sanjana’s mother’s accident and they quickly fly to Kerala. Here, Sanjana begins to have visions about her dead conjoined twin.
Her husband does not believe her and sends her to his former professor for spiritual healing. During the treatment, she tells the professor about her twin – Anjana (also Bipasha Basu) and the love triangle amongst the three of them.