- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
&pictures to premiere ‘Alone’ on 12 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel &pictures will premiere horror film ‘Alone’ on 12 March at 8 pm.
First time on television, ‘Alone’ is directed by Bhushan Patel and stars Bollywood horror queen Bipasha Basu and television hunk Karan Singh Grover. The movie is about conjoined twins, one of whom dies under suspicious circumstances, and the incidents thereafter.
The movie revolves around Sanjana (Bipasha Basu) and her husband Kabir (Karan Singh Grover). One night they receive a call about Sanjana’s mother’s accident and they quickly fly to Kerala. Here, Sanjana begins to have visions about her dead conjoined twin.
Her husband does not believe her and sends her to his former professor for spiritual healing. During the treatment, she tells the professor about her twin – Anjana (also Bipasha Basu) and the love triangle amongst the three of them.