- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
&pictures to air ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns on 26 Dec
MUMBAI: &pictures will air ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ on Saturday, 26 December at 7:30 pm.
The much acclaimed sequel directed by Anand Rai and stars the chameleon of Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut in her first ever double role. It went on to gross a whopping 150 crores at the box-office. The film also stars R. Madhavan, Jimmy Shergill and Deepak Dobriyal in pivotal roles.
Replete with witty dialogues and power-packed performances, ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ breaks every stereotype associated with the complexities of relationships. Kangana Ranaut’s standout portrayal of two different characters as sassy Tanu and headstrong Datto was the biggest highpoint of the film.
ZEEL business head – Hindi Movie Channels Ruchir Tiwari said, “Tanu Weds Manu Returns is truly a non-stop entertainer which can be watched with the entire family and surely, the best way to enjoy the Christmas holidays.”
Speaking about the TV premiere of his movie, Deepak Dobriyal said, “’Tanu Weds Manu’ franchise has been an important part of my career and a wider audience has appreciated my work. My true recognition comes from the fact that audiences recognise me as Pappiji. Also, I feel television is a great medium to reach out to wider audiences to showcase your work and I would like to thank &pictures for showcasing Tanu Weds Manu Returns on the channel and help me entertain millions in their homes.”