- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
&pictures to air Hollywood animation films
MUMBAI: Offering learning and entertainment to children during the summer vacations, &pictures has designed a Hollywood animated movie festival ‘Toon-O-Mania’.
The channel will air 10 of the best Hollywood animation films in Hindi, starting 18 May to 29 May at 12 noon from Monday to Friday.
According to the channel, animated movies can help develop children’s interest in learning different cultures and languages, and enhance their social and physical skills.
The channel kicked off with ‘Madagascar’ on 18 May, which narrates the adventure of four animals from New York Central Zoo into the wild. This will be followed up by the next in series ‘Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted’ on 19 May.
In addition, viewers will also see Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek entertain kids in ‘Puss in the Boots’ on 20 May, followed by ‘The Adventures of Tintin’ on 21 May and the battle of the Dragon Warrior Po and Lord Shen in ‘Kung Fu Panda 2’ on 22 May.
The line-up for 25 May includes ‘Shrek’, ‘Shrek Forever After’, ‘How to Train Your Dragon’, ‘Monsters V/S Aliens’, and ‘Megamind’.