- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
&pictures lines up world TV premiere of ‘Bangistan’
MUMBAI: &pictures is all set to premiere yet another mega movie ‘Bangistan’ on 2 April at 8:30 pm.
Bangistan is a satirical film directed by Karan Anshuman and produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani. It stars Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samart, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chandan Roy Sanyal in lead roles.
Bangistan has a strong message in the backdrop of comedy and laughter and is a unique concept to watch.
The movie is an uproarious satire on fundamentalism and centres around two unlikely terrorists, the antitheses of each other, with a common destructive goal. Concerned by the unrest in the name of religion, sub-continental leaders of Muslims and Hindus announce that they are attending the International Peace Conference to help unite the two religions in everlasting harmony.
Two rival organisations recruit and brainwash Hafeez (Riteish Deshmukh) and Praveen (Pulkit Samrat) to be suicide bombers at the conference so that they may continue to wield their local influence. What happens next is an exhilarating journey of fun, laughter and comedy.