- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
&pictures HD to premiere ‘Phobia’ on 11 March
MUMBAI Hindi movie channel &pictures HD is all set to present the World HD premiere of the thriller ‘Phobia’ on 11 March, Saturday at 9 pm.
Directed by Pavan Kriplani, the movie features Radhika Apte, Satyadeep Mishra, Ankur Vikal in integral roles. Termed as one of the surprise successes of 2016, ‘Phobia’ draws you into the world of an artist, Mehak (Radhika Apte), who suffers from an anxiety disorder called agoraphobia following a sexual assault by a cab driver.
An unfortunate incident leaves Mehak (Radhika Apte) reeling under a phobia of unfamiliar places. Terrified of the outside world, she resorts to isolation. After unsuccessful initial therapies and repeated panic attacks, her close friend Shaan (Satyadeep Mishra) relocates her to a friend’s artistically run down house.
While she battles to overcome her fears, Mahek starts noticing strange incidents in the house including a black cat, a ghost of a dead woman and a spirit rising from a bath tub. If that wasn’t enough, there’s a weird neighbour, Manu (Ankur Vikal), who is seeking laughter therapy to get rid of his own anxieties and another peculiar lady searching for her non-existent husband.