- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
&Pictures brings world TV premiere of ‘NH10’ on 31 Oct
MUMBAI: &Pictures is set to present the world television premiere of the film ‘NH10’ on Saturday, 31 October, at 8 pm.
Bollywood star Anushka Sharma is involved with the movie both on-screen and off-screen. One of the youngest female producers today, she took up the decision to produce her first venture with an unconventional project like ‘NH10’.
The film deals with a woman who strikes back when left in a dire situation, bringing out the harsh realities of Indian society.
ZEEL Hindi movie channels business head Ruchir Tiwari said, “Keeping its brand promise of showcasing blockbuster movies, &Pictures brings to its audience the premiere of ‘NH10’, a thrilling experience like never before. We seldom get to watch such unconventional topics in Hindi cinema and we are glad to offer it to our viewers.”
The channel has roped in Oxigen Wallet as the presenting sponsor for the film, while Vimal Pan Masala is the powered-by sponsor and CEAT is the driven-by sponsor.
Directed by Navdeep Singh, ‘NH10’ is the story of a working couple on a road trip whose lives change for good after they get involved in an unfortunate incident.