- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Paramount Channel to launch in Italy next month
MUMBAI: Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) will launch Paramount Channel in Italy on 27 February on digital terrestrial television.
The Paramount Channel will reach more than 90 million households worldwide.
VIMN South Europe, Middle East and Africa executive VP, MD Raffaele Annecchino said, “We are excited to announce the arrival of Paramount Channel in Italy. Paramount Channel is already present in several of our territories and the expansion into Italy further strengthens the position of Paramount Channel as the fastest-growing brand in VIMN’s international portfolio. In Italy, we look forward to offering a unique programming lineup with exciting content that our audiences will love.”
VIMN executive VP, GM international brand development Michael Armstrong said, “Paramount Channel has been an important addition to the VIMN portfolio and demonstrates the power of combining the iconic Paramount brand with VIMN’s expertise in building global brands.”