- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Paramount Channel to launch in Italy next month
MUMBAI: Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) will launch Paramount Channel in Italy on 27 February on digital terrestrial television.
The Paramount Channel will reach more than 90 million households worldwide.
VIMN South Europe, Middle East and Africa executive VP, MD Raffaele Annecchino said, “We are excited to announce the arrival of Paramount Channel in Italy. Paramount Channel is already present in several of our territories and the expansion into Italy further strengthens the position of Paramount Channel as the fastest-growing brand in VIMN’s international portfolio. In Italy, we look forward to offering a unique programming lineup with exciting content that our audiences will love.”
VIMN executive VP, GM international brand development Michael Armstrong said, “Paramount Channel has been an important addition to the VIMN portfolio and demonstrates the power of combining the iconic Paramount brand with VIMN’s expertise in building global brands.”