- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Paramount Channel to launch in Italy next month
MUMBAI: Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) will launch Paramount Channel in Italy on 27 February on digital terrestrial television.
The Paramount Channel will reach more than 90 million households worldwide.
VIMN South Europe, Middle East and Africa executive VP, MD Raffaele Annecchino said, “We are excited to announce the arrival of Paramount Channel in Italy. Paramount Channel is already present in several of our territories and the expansion into Italy further strengthens the position of Paramount Channel as the fastest-growing brand in VIMN’s international portfolio. In Italy, we look forward to offering a unique programming lineup with exciting content that our audiences will love.”
VIMN executive VP, GM international brand development Michael Armstrong said, “Paramount Channel has been an important addition to the VIMN portfolio and demonstrates the power of combining the iconic Paramount brand with VIMN’s expertise in building global brands.”