- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Pak channel acquires rights to air Colors’ ‘Farah Ki Daawat’
MUMBAI: Pakistani general entertainment channel TV One has picked up rights of Colors’ latest homegrown non-fiction property ‘Farah Ki Daawat’. TV One is owned by Interflow, a leading media agency in Pakistan.
IndiaCast, TV18 and Viacom18’s local and international distribution entity, has inked the syndication deal with TV One. With the deal in place, 12 shows from Colors now air in the neighbouring country.
Colors CEO Raj Nayak said, “Entertainment is at the very core of every initiative we undertake. With ‘Farah Ki Daawat’ being beamed on Pakistan’s TV One, we are looking forward to connecting with viewers across the world based on the mutual love for food. The syndication of ‘Farah Ki Daawat’ to Pakistan boosts our confidence in going beyond the norm to create differentiated content that appeals to viewers not only in India but across the world.”
IndiaCast COO Gaurav Gandhi added, “It has been our constant endeavour to present the best of Indian entertainment to viewers across the world and this syndication deal with Pakistan’s TV One furthers this promise.”
‘Farah Ki Daawat’ is a cooking-based chat show, which delves into multiple elements of the lives of celebrities encompassing their food journeys, quirks, secrets, indulgences, and guilty food pleasures.
Every episode provides a glimpse into some celebrated kitchens to pull out a recipe that brings comfort to stars from their hectic schedules. Some of the celebrities who will be featured on the show include Abhishek Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Yuvraj Singh, Kapil Sharma, Malaika Arora Khan, Sania Mirza, Karan Johar, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha, Arjun Kapoor, Emran Hashmi and Jacqueline Fernandez.
TV One airs dramas, soaps, and lifestyle programmes. TV One and sister station News One are part of Air Waves Media, owned by Interflow Communications.