- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
OneAlliance, IMCL end dispute
MUMBAI: MSM Discovery, which owns and operates the TheOneAlliance bouquet, has restored the signals of all its 28 channels to the Hinduja Group-owned multi system operator (MSO) IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL) after the latter cleared its outstanding dues.
The content aggregator had on Wednesday blacked out signals of all its channels across India for non-payment of dues as well as non-renewal of agreement in Phase I cities of digital addressable system (DAS).
“We have restored the signals of our channels to IMCL as they have paid the outstanding dues. The signing of DAS Phase I agreement is also underway,” MSM Discovery EVP sales and strategy Makarand Palekar told TelevisionPost.com.
MSM Discovery had last month issued disconnection notices to IMCL in Phase I and II cities for non-payment of dues and non-renewal of agreement.
IMCL runs under In Digital brand in DAS and InCablenet brand in analogue cable. It has seeded over 2.2 million set-top boxes (STBs) in the first two phases of DAS.