- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Nickelodeon launches Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon and Viacom18 consumer products are launching the official range of exclusive merchandise for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles starting today.
The channel is launching exclusive T-shirts featuring the Turtles and will be available through Central outlets across the country and Snapdeal from today.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo T-shirts will also mark the launch of the international film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as it prepares for its pan India release on 29 August.
Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd head consumer products Saugato Bhowmik said, “Nickelodeon’s rich and diverse portfolio of characters provides us with great opportunities to connect with the consumer in new and exciting ways. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have been a huge hit with Indian fans for years. Adding to this, the TMNT movie is now a global sensation and is all set to blaze the Indian cinema screens. With this venture, we look to connect with all TMNT fans and give them an opportunity to indulge in their love for the characters. With Snapdeal and Central, this connect is more easily and seamlessly established through their unsurpassed retail networks.”
Besides T-shirts, the merchandise also includes a toy line, books and more to provide fans a feel of action, excitement and the grit that the turtle brothers represent as they gear up for the movie release.
It has been launched at a quantity total of 50 stock keeping units, with prices ranging from Rs 599 to Rs 1099. The T-shirt range will be the highlight of the offerings at Snapdeal over the next month and the Central stores across the country will also be themed around the movie, with offers on the merchandise.
The launch will be supported by a 360 degree marketing campaign across the nation.