- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Nickelodeon launches Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon and Viacom18 consumer products are launching the official range of exclusive merchandise for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles starting today.
The channel is launching exclusive T-shirts featuring the Turtles and will be available through Central outlets across the country and Snapdeal from today.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo T-shirts will also mark the launch of the international film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as it prepares for its pan India release on 29 August.
Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd head consumer products Saugato Bhowmik said, “Nickelodeon’s rich and diverse portfolio of characters provides us with great opportunities to connect with the consumer in new and exciting ways. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have been a huge hit with Indian fans for years. Adding to this, the TMNT movie is now a global sensation and is all set to blaze the Indian cinema screens. With this venture, we look to connect with all TMNT fans and give them an opportunity to indulge in their love for the characters. With Snapdeal and Central, this connect is more easily and seamlessly established through their unsurpassed retail networks.”
Besides T-shirts, the merchandise also includes a toy line, books and more to provide fans a feel of action, excitement and the grit that the turtle brothers represent as they gear up for the movie release.
It has been launched at a quantity total of 50 stock keeping units, with prices ranging from Rs 599 to Rs 1099. The T-shirt range will be the highlight of the offerings at Snapdeal over the next month and the Central stores across the country will also be themed around the movie, with offers on the merchandise.
The launch will be supported by a 360 degree marketing campaign across the nation.