- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Nickelodeon launches Squap game in Chandigarh
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon has launched the ‘Squap’ game that will be available across stores in Chandigarh.
The ‘Chuck n Catch’ game is priced at Rs 999, and is an engaging and fun-filled outdoor sport that brings friends together.
Viacom18 SVP consumer products Saugato Bhowmik said, “The new age game is sure to be the ideal summer time-out for kids adding excitement to their holidays. I can assure you that there will be many more such exciting toys from the house of Nickelodeon.”
Simba Toys India business head and CEO Shree Narayan Sabharwal said, “If you are looking to increase your child’s activity, keep him or her entertained for endless hours or just have fun, Squap is the much needed addition to your child’s toy box. Squap is perfect for getting the whole family active. All you have to do is just pick up your Squap paddles, put on your game face and have a blast.”
Squap is an action and reflex game.