- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Nickelodeon launches Squap game in Chandigarh
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon has launched the ‘Squap’ game that will be available across stores in Chandigarh.
The ‘Chuck n Catch’ game is priced at Rs 999, and is an engaging and fun-filled outdoor sport that brings friends together.
Viacom18 SVP consumer products Saugato Bhowmik said, “The new age game is sure to be the ideal summer time-out for kids adding excitement to their holidays. I can assure you that there will be many more such exciting toys from the house of Nickelodeon.”
Simba Toys India business head and CEO Shree Narayan Sabharwal said, “If you are looking to increase your child’s activity, keep him or her entertained for endless hours or just have fun, Squap is the much needed addition to your child’s toy box. Squap is perfect for getting the whole family active. All you have to do is just pick up your Squap paddles, put on your game face and have a blast.”
Squap is an action and reflex game.