- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Nick, Sonic unveil content, activations for Christmas
MUMBAI: Viacom18’s kids channels Nick and Sonic have lined-up new shows, activities and engagements for Christmas.
The network will premiere its 12th made-for-television movie ‘Motu Patlu: The Invisible Plane’ on 25 December at 11.30 am on Nick. The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2016 will air on 1 January at 6 pm on Nick.
The network already launched new episodes of ‘Pakdam Pakdai’ on 19 December on Sonic. ‘Dora and Kids’ debuted on Nick HD+ on 12 December.
‘Courtyard Marriott’ will have a Nick themed brunch starting 25 December and every Sunday thereafter for the next three months. This apart, the Nicktoons will entertain kids at multiple events like the Kidogos Kids Festival at High Street Phoenix, Mumbai on 23, 24 and 25 December and The Jack & Jill activity on 24 and 25 December at Le Meridien in Delhi.
The kids franchise has also launched contests on Nick and Sonic wherein kids can win gifts by tuning into Nick and Sonic.
Viacom18 business head kids entertainment Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Christmas cheer and holidays are back making it a special time for kids to immerse into our fascinating world of toons. Nickelodeon has planned plethora of fun and engaging activities, initiatives and shows that will keep them entertained this festive season. Here’s wishing all our partners and viewers Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year.”