- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Nick, Sonic unveil content, activations for Christmas
MUMBAI: Viacom18’s kids channels Nick and Sonic have lined-up new shows, activities and engagements for Christmas.
The network will premiere its 12th made-for-television movie ‘Motu Patlu: The Invisible Plane’ on 25 December at 11.30 am on Nick. The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2016 will air on 1 January at 6 pm on Nick.
The network already launched new episodes of ‘Pakdam Pakdai’ on 19 December on Sonic. ‘Dora and Kids’ debuted on Nick HD+ on 12 December.
‘Courtyard Marriott’ will have a Nick themed brunch starting 25 December and every Sunday thereafter for the next three months. This apart, the Nicktoons will entertain kids at multiple events like the Kidogos Kids Festival at High Street Phoenix, Mumbai on 23, 24 and 25 December and The Jack & Jill activity on 24 and 25 December at Le Meridien in Delhi.
The kids franchise has also launched contests on Nick and Sonic wherein kids can win gifts by tuning into Nick and Sonic.
Viacom18 business head kids entertainment Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Christmas cheer and holidays are back making it a special time for kids to immerse into our fascinating world of toons. Nickelodeon has planned plethora of fun and engaging activities, initiatives and shows that will keep them entertained this festive season. Here’s wishing all our partners and viewers Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year.”