- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Nick HD+ to telecast ‘Nick Kids Choice Awards 2016’
MUMBAI: Nick HD+, the first entertainment HD channel in the kids’ category in India, will telecast the globally celebrated ‘Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2016’ in India within just 12 hours of its US broadcast.
The awards will go on air on 13 March at 7:00 pm IST on Nick HD+.
The annual awards extravaganza is the most-awaited among kids and honours the year’s biggest television, music and movie acts voted by Nickelodeon viewers globally. This year, upping the entertainment quotient for kids will be the musical sensation and heartthrob Blake Shelton who will be the host for KCA 2016.
This high-octane awards show will feature some enthralling entertainment acts, musical presentations, amidst appearances and performances by numerous celebrity icons like Taylor Swift, Chris Pratt and Little Mix. Moreover, kids will witness and participate in celebs being SLIMED at the mega event.
Speaking about the awards, Viacom18EVP and business head of kids cluster Nina Jaipuria said, “Nick HD+ provides children with unmatched entertainment experiences through unparalleled content. With the ‘Kids Choice Awards’ exclusively premiering on Nick HD+ just within 12 hours of the US telecast and along with the rest of the world, the channel is going to raise the bar in kids’ engagement in India.”
Nick HD+ offers content from Viacom18’s kids channels—including local chart busters like ‘Motu Patlu’ and ‘Pakdam Pakdai’ to the evergreen favourite like ‘Ninja Hattori’ to the international heavyweights like ‘Shaun the Sheep’, ‘Dora the Explorer’, ‘SpongeBob Square Pants’ and ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’.
The channel also showcases a range of shows telecast exclusively on Nick HD+, giving viewers the chance to enjoy shows like ‘Big Time Rush’, ‘Marvin Marvin’, ‘Kung Fu Panda’ and ‘Zack & Quack’.
Nick HD+ is available on Tata Sky (No. 611), Dish TV(No. 63), Videocon D2H (No. 950), Airtel Digital TV (No. 369) and also on leading cable operators like ICNCL, Manthan, JPR, Star Digital, Siti and Fastway Punjab.