- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Discovery will air ‘Gold Rush’, a show where miners take on greater risks to find more gold, from 15 November. ‘Gold Rush’ will air every Tuesday at 10 pm.
Vh1 will telecast the Europe Music Awards, which is set to take place in the Netherlands, live on 7 November at 6 am.
Titled ‘Salaam Haq Se’, the song salutes Indian soldiers for their bravery and self-sacrifice for the country.
Online news portal SpotboyE has partnered Facebook to launch an interactive show that will be simulcast on Bollywood music channel 9XM and Facebook.
Star World will air ‘Black-ish’ seasons 1 and 2 at 10 pm while ‘New Girl’ seasons 4 and 5 will air at 10.30 pm.