- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
MUMBAI: The English GEC space which has been getting more entrants in the past couple of years is all set to have a new one. Big RTL Thrill, the JV channel between Reliance Broadcast Network and Europe’s RTL Group, has …
TTN enters into a strategic alliance with MSM Discovery for distribution of its channels. The multi-year deal comes into effect from 6 February, 2013. Earlier, the channels were being distributed by Prime Connect.
TRAI invokes Cable Television Networks Regulation Act 1995 to cap ad duration on TV channels to 12 minutes in a clock hour.
MUMBAI: BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC, has unveiled a refreshed BBC Entertainment channel. It has a fresh new look and its USP is that one can watch factual and lifestyle programming along with drama and comedy on …
MUMBAI: MTV Networks India has announced the launch of music and lifestyle channel VH1. It will be distributed by Zee-Turner. The channel will also be available on DTH platform Dish TV. The company had been looking at bringing in this …