- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
English GEC Colors Infinity is all set to premiere the latest seasons of ‘Fargo’ and ‘Better Call Saul’.
NDTV Good Times is back with a new season of its fashion makeover series ‘Get The Look’ with Ambika Anand.
Star World and Star World HD has associated with fashion doll Barbie manufacturer Mattel Inc for the fifth season of its kids cooking reality show ‘MasterChef US Junior’.
Discovery Kids will air ‘Sheikh Chilli & Friendz’ from 2 April, daily at 1 pm. ‘Angry Birds’, on the other hand, will air from 6 May, daily at 12 pm.
Fox Life will bring a new show ‘Spirited Traveller’ that explores the exotic beverages of India with the Indo-Kenyan chef Kiran Jethwa.
National Geographic will air globally an adventure saga in the show ‘Origins: The Journey of Humankind’, an eight-part series that traces the innovations that made the world modern.
The show will air every Wednesday at 9 pm. It will follow explorer and former British Army paratrooper Levison Wood who walked the Nile – from source to sea – to uncover its many perplexities.
Vh1 India will air the 59th Annual Grammy Awards exclusively on 13 February at 7.30 am. The repeat telecast will be at 9 pm.
‘Taking Fire – Live From Afganistan’ provides viewers with an inside-look at the Afghanistan War from the perspective of four members of the 101st Airborne deployed to Combat Outpost Michigan.