- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
National Geographic will air globally an adventure saga in the show ‘Origins: The Journey of Humankind’, an eight-part series that traces the innovations that made the world modern.
The show will air every Wednesday at 9 pm. It will follow explorer and former British Army paratrooper Levison Wood who walked the Nile – from source to sea – to uncover its many perplexities.
Vh1 India will air the 59th Annual Grammy Awards exclusively on 13 February at 7.30 am. The repeat telecast will be at 9 pm.
‘Taking Fire – Live From Afganistan’ provides viewers with an inside-look at the Afghanistan War from the perspective of four members of the 101st Airborne deployed to Combat Outpost Michigan.
Discovery hires Vikram Tanna as VP, head ad sales and biz head of regional clusters, South Asia. Karamjit Dua moves into a new role as head of new biz and mergers & acquisitions.
Z Living has premiered three series in the US in an all-new primetime programming block.
One tyrannical empire. 700 long years of battle. A world altering struggle for freedom. This aptly describes the rise and fall of the mighty Roman Empire.
English business news channel BTVi has appointed Muralidhar Swaminathan as the channel director. He comes with experience of nearly 33 years in print and TV broadcasting.
Discovery Channel will premiere the adventure series ‘Running Wild with Bear Grylls’ from 5 January every Thursday at 9 pm.