- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
Discovery Kids will air ‘Sheikh Chilli & Friendz’ from 2 April, daily at 1 pm. ‘Angry Birds’, on the other hand, will air from 6 May, daily at 12 pm.
Fox Life will bring a new show ‘Spirited Traveller’ that explores the exotic beverages of India with the Indo-Kenyan chef Kiran Jethwa.
National Geographic will air globally an adventure saga in the show ‘Origins: The Journey of Humankind’, an eight-part series that traces the innovations that made the world modern.
The show will air every Wednesday at 9 pm. It will follow explorer and former British Army paratrooper Levison Wood who walked the Nile – from source to sea – to uncover its many perplexities.
Vh1 India will air the 59th Annual Grammy Awards exclusively on 13 February at 7.30 am. The repeat telecast will be at 9 pm.
‘Taking Fire – Live From Afganistan’ provides viewers with an inside-look at the Afghanistan War from the perspective of four members of the 101st Airborne deployed to Combat Outpost Michigan.
Discovery hires Vikram Tanna as VP, head ad sales and biz head of regional clusters, South Asia. Karamjit Dua moves into a new role as head of new biz and mergers & acquisitions.
Z Living has premiered three series in the US in an all-new primetime programming block.
One tyrannical empire. 700 long years of battle. A world altering struggle for freedom. This aptly describes the rise and fall of the mighty Roman Empire.