- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
NGC kicks off a new season of ‘Science of Stupid’ with Manish Paul on 15 August
MUMBAI: On India’s 69th Independence Day, infotainment broadcaster National Geographic Channel (NGC) and Manish Paul launch the new season of ‘Science of Stupid’ at 9 pm. It will air Monday- Friday
Paul will showcase misadventures of people from around the world. All of these mishaps, from biking stunts gone wrong to people slipping on wet floor, will be analysed to find the scientific reason of what exactly went wrong and why. He will explain the physics, chemistry and biology at play, and then present forensic details to explain the stupidity that resulted in failure.
The new season combines science with some of the craziest, most spectacular and painful user generated clips ever recorded from all over the world. It not only has UGC footage of these unbelievable fails, but also combines great animation sequences with incredible slow-motion photography to explain the stunts.
Paul, who has also hosted the two earlier seasons of the series, said: “This new season is much more exciting than any episodes you would’ve seen earlier! It not only has some mindboggling clips of stunts gone wrong, but also showcases some really fascinating science theories! Of course, watching it will be incredibly entertaining. But it will also make people more aware of stupid and embarrassing things they can commit. Hopefully, we will give them Freedom from Stupidity through this series!”