- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NGC kicks off a new season of ‘Science of Stupid’ with Manish Paul on 15 August
MUMBAI: On India’s 69th Independence Day, infotainment broadcaster National Geographic Channel (NGC) and Manish Paul launch the new season of ‘Science of Stupid’ at 9 pm. It will air Monday- Friday
Paul will showcase misadventures of people from around the world. All of these mishaps, from biking stunts gone wrong to people slipping on wet floor, will be analysed to find the scientific reason of what exactly went wrong and why. He will explain the physics, chemistry and biology at play, and then present forensic details to explain the stupidity that resulted in failure.
The new season combines science with some of the craziest, most spectacular and painful user generated clips ever recorded from all over the world. It not only has UGC footage of these unbelievable fails, but also combines great animation sequences with incredible slow-motion photography to explain the stunts.
Paul, who has also hosted the two earlier seasons of the series, said: “This new season is much more exciting than any episodes you would’ve seen earlier! It not only has some mindboggling clips of stunts gone wrong, but also showcases some really fascinating science theories! Of course, watching it will be incredibly entertaining. But it will also make people more aware of stupid and embarrassing things they can commit. Hopefully, we will give them Freedom from Stupidity through this series!”