- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
NGC kicks off a new season of ‘Science of Stupid’ with Manish Paul on 15 August
MUMBAI: On India’s 69th Independence Day, infotainment broadcaster National Geographic Channel (NGC) and Manish Paul launch the new season of ‘Science of Stupid’ at 9 pm. It will air Monday- Friday
Paul will showcase misadventures of people from around the world. All of these mishaps, from biking stunts gone wrong to people slipping on wet floor, will be analysed to find the scientific reason of what exactly went wrong and why. He will explain the physics, chemistry and biology at play, and then present forensic details to explain the stupidity that resulted in failure.
The new season combines science with some of the craziest, most spectacular and painful user generated clips ever recorded from all over the world. It not only has UGC footage of these unbelievable fails, but also combines great animation sequences with incredible slow-motion photography to explain the stunts.
Paul, who has also hosted the two earlier seasons of the series, said: “This new season is much more exciting than any episodes you would’ve seen earlier! It not only has some mindboggling clips of stunts gone wrong, but also showcases some really fascinating science theories! Of course, watching it will be incredibly entertaining. But it will also make people more aware of stupid and embarrassing things they can commit. Hopefully, we will give them Freedom from Stupidity through this series!”