- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
NewsX is No. 2 English news channel in Week 29
MUMBAI: In a dramatic shift in the English news genre, Kartikeya Sharma-promoted iTV Network’s English news channel NewsX has grabbed the second spot in Week 29 of BARC ratings.
It is important to note that the current week cannot be compared to the previous week since BARC has done certain changes to the way it computes data.
Times Now sat atop the English news hierarchy leading its nearest rival NewsX by a wide margin. India Today TV was at the third slot.
In the Hindi news genre, Aaj Tak led the show, followed by India TV and ABP News.
CNBC-TV18 was the leader in the English business news genre with a wide lead over its nearest rival ET Now, which occupied the second slot. At the third slot was NDTV Profit/Prime.
CNBC Awaaz and Zee Business, the two principal players in the Hindi business genre, were at the first and second slots respectively.