- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
NewsX clinches 5th spot among English news channels
MUMBAI: English general news channel NewsX was a gainer in terms of rankings as it made an appearance in the fifth spot, replacing News9, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 April.
There was, however, no change in the hierarchy of the top four English news channels during the week.
Both Times Now and India Today Television lost viewership while CNN-IBN and NDTV 24X7 made some gain.
The English business news channels saw a dip in viewership during the week. ET Now held on to its leadership position, followed by CNBC-TV18, NDTV Profit and Bloomberg TV.
The Hindi news channels also suffered a drop in viewership in Week 13. While Aaj Tak and India TV held on to their top two spots, ABP News moved up a slot to the third position, relegating India News to the fourth slot.
CNBC Awaaz and Zee Business retained their respective ranks as the top two Hindi business news channels. Both channels gained viewership between 26 March and 1 April.