- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
News24 enters top 5 of Hindi news for the first time since BARC rollout
MUMBAI: BAG Telefilms’ Hindi news channel News24 made its maiden entry into the club of the five most-watched news channels in Week 36.
According to BARC data for the week ended 9 September, the channel was at the fifth spot, which was held by News Nation in the previous week. The top four positions remained unchanged.
English general news channels
In the English news genre, NDTV 24×7 was pushed to the fourth position by India Today Television, which moved to the third position.
BBC World News beat NewsX to take the fifth position.
Times Now and CNN News18 grabbed the top two positions.
English business news
It was status quo as far as pecking order goes in the English business news genre. Except for NDTV Profit/Prime, all the channels saw a decline in viewership.
Hindi business news
While the pecking order in the Hindi business news remained unchanged, both the channels saw some growth in viewership.