- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
News Nation becomes No. 3 Hindi news channel in last week of 2015
MUMBAI: News Nation entered the top order of Hindi news channels by coming third, according to BARC data for the last week of 2015.
The channel dislodged ABP News to the fourth position. Aaj Tak and India TV remained the top two channels, while Zee News took the fifth spot.
English general news channels
There was virtually no change in the English news genre, with Times Now, NDTV 24×7, India Today Television, CNN-IBN and BBC World News taking the top five slots in that order.
In the English business news space, CNBC TV18 recovered lost ground to take the second spot even as ET Now continued to lead the genre. NDTV Profit/Prime, which had surprised everyone by taking the second position in the previous week, slipped to the third position. It was followed by Bloomberg TV India.
Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz took back the top position from Zee Business in the Hindi business news genre.