- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
English business news channel BTVI will air the on-ground version of its investment knowledge show ‘Call BTVI’ on 18 October at 1 and 8.30 pm.
Republic TV has claimed that it has garnered 2 million hits on its website republicworld.com and 10 million video views in 3 days (5-7 October) with its series of breaking news around trending topics on search.
Business Television India (BTVI) has launched a new show titled ‘Unlisted Jewels’ which will showcase inspirational stories of unlisted companies.
India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM.
English news channels barring NDTV 24×7 have seen a growth in viewership in week 39 of BARC ratings even as their Hindi counterparts have seen a dip in their viewership numbers.
Republic TV will telecast the documentary ‘The Air Battle of Srinagar’ on 7 and 8th October at 3 PM.
CNN-News18 moved up to the third position in Week 38, pushing India Today TV to No. 4.