- EVMs Used In Uttarakhand Polls To Be Seized, Says High Court
- Pay Rs 1500 cr by June 15, or go to jail, SC warns Subrata Roy
- Rs. 2500 For 1-Hour Flight: PM Modi Launches UDAN Scheme
- Uber wants flying taxis in city skies by 2020
- Kashmir separatist leader Asiya Andrabi arrested from her residence in Soura
- EC bribery case: Delhi Police to travel to Tamil Nadu with Dhinakaran
- Vinod Khanna dead, he was 70
- Delay In Anti-Corruption Lokpal Not Justified, Supreme Court Tells Centre
- 3 Soldiers Killed In Attack On Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara
India TV usurped the No. 2 position from ABP News in urban + rural HSM in Week 16.
Zee Media Corporation’s motivational youth show ‘The Dr Subhash Chandra Show’ is all set to return for a second season with a fresh look and format.
Despite a slight drop in impressions, NDTV 24×7 jumped to the third position in Week 14.
After hectic action, the news genre settled down with very little change in the pecking orders of English and Hindi general and business news channels.
The viewership of news channels normalised in Week 12 after attaining an unprecedented peak in Week 11, when the results of five state assemblies including Uttar Pradesh were announced.