- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
ABP News beat India TV to secure the second position in urban + rural HSM, according to BARC data for week ended 6 Jan.
India Today Television climbed to the third spot in Week 52 of BARC ratings for the period ended 30 December.
BTVi has partnered Reuters to launch a special series, ‘Meet The Entrepreneurs’. The series will showcase 12 globally renowned entrepreneurs from 12 countries bringing exceptional brands that have changed lives.
CNN-News18 will be doing special day-long programming in the form of a telethon on 30 December as the 50-day deadline for demonetisation comes to an end.
India TV returned to the No. 2 slot in urban + rural HSM, as per BARC viewership data for Week 50.