- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Lokmat, who will be celebrating its centenary year in 2018, has launched its Delhi edition.
The top 5 Hindi news channels in urban + rural HSM have seen a jump in their viewership in week 49 of BARC ratings.
Times Group’s TV broadcasting arm Times Network has appointed Sujeet Mishra as Head of Marketing, Times Now.
Zee News has jumped to the number 2 position in urban + rural HSM in week 48 of BARC India ratings. India TV and News18 India have fallen by a rank while ABP News has moved up.
News broadcaster NTDV has appointed Suparna Singh as the CEO of the company. She replaces KVL Narayan Rao, who passed away last month.
Financial news brand Bloomberg|Quint has partnered with the Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession for the launch of their publications The Indian Legal Profession in the Age of Globalization: The Rise of the Corporate Legal Sector and its Impact on Lawyers and Society (Cambridge University Press).
TV broadcaster iTV Network has deepened its regional presence with the launch of a Gujarati news channel India News Gujarat. The launch comes at a time when the election fever is at its peak in the state. India News Gujarat’s launch will hot up the competition in the already crowded Gujarati news market.