- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Times Group’s English news channel Times Now and ET Now will air the third season of the group’s IP property, the ‘Digital India Summit and Awards’, in April.
While ABP News climbed to the 2nd spot, India TV dropped to No. 4 in U+R HSM. CNN News18 jumped to No. 2 with over 1 mn impressions while Times Now notched more than 2 mn impressions.
Zee Media has got the MIB’s approval to rename its existing licences Zee Urdu and Zee 24 Kalak. As per the updated list issued by the MIB, Zee Shopping and Zee Bihar Jharkhand have been renamed Zee Urdu and Zee 24 Kalak. The language of the uplinking licences has been changed to Urdu and Gujarati/Hindi.
India Today Television claimed the second position in Week 10, according to BARC data.
CNN News18 moved up to the second position in Week 9 of BARC ratings under the new universe.
Aaj Tak and Times Now were the leading news channels in Hindi and English genres in Week 8, as per BARC India data of the updated universe estimate.