- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Aaj Tak reclaimed the top spot from India TV in Week 7, according to BARC data for the urban + rural HSM.
Times Network’s ‘Remonetise India – Invest in the Nation’ campaign has entered the second phase with the theme ‘Help your Help’.
Zee Media board has approved the appointment of Jagdish Chandra as ED of the company’s regional news channels. His appointment is for a period of five years from 3 Feb 2017.
The deal represents Masstech’s largest sale to an India-based news organisation to date, as it span across all the channels owned by the broadcaster.
India TV overtook Aaj Tak to become the numero uno Hindi news channel in urban HSM.