- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
News channels see growth in impressions in Week 26
MUMBAI: News channels across the board saw growth in viewership in Week 26 of BARC India ratings.
The top 5 English news channels saw a jump in ratings even as India Today TV replaced CNN-News18 at No. 3.
Republic TV was the No. 1 channel followed by Times Now. NDTV 24×7 was at No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in U+R HSM
In urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), India TV was knocked out of top 5 by News Nation, which was at No. 5 last week.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
News Nation jumped to the third position in rural HSM, displacing ABP News to No. 4. India News slipped to No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
The urban HSM pecking order remained unchanged.
Top English business news channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the English business news channels.
Top Hindi business news channels
Hindi business news channels order also remained the same.