- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
News channels see growth in impressions in Week 26
MUMBAI: News channels across the board saw growth in viewership in Week 26 of BARC India ratings.
The top 5 English news channels saw a jump in ratings even as India Today TV replaced CNN-News18 at No. 3.
Republic TV was the No. 1 channel followed by Times Now. NDTV 24×7 was at No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in U+R HSM
In urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), India TV was knocked out of top 5 by News Nation, which was at No. 5 last week.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
News Nation jumped to the third position in rural HSM, displacing ABP News to No. 4. India News slipped to No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
The urban HSM pecking order remained unchanged.
Top English business news channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the English business news channels.
Top Hindi business news channels
Hindi business news channels order also remained the same.