- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Network18 board approves plan to sell Burrp
MUMBAI: The board of Network18 has given its approval to sell its food and restaurant search and recommendation engine Burrp.
The company’s board had a meeting on 19 April to evaluate the proposal of restructuring its business of food and restaurant search engine Burrp.
Burrp’s contribution to the company’s revenue is insignificant.
“The board has given in-principle approval to sell/transfer/otherwise dispose off or transfer Burrp to any other entity including a related party getting a strategic investor,” the company said in a BSE release.
Started in 2006, Burrp is currently present in 14 cities and lists more than 60,000 places to eat.