- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
Network18 board approves plan to sell Burrp
MUMBAI: The board of Network18 has given its approval to sell its food and restaurant search and recommendation engine Burrp.
The company’s board had a meeting on 19 April to evaluate the proposal of restructuring its business of food and restaurant search engine Burrp.
Burrp’s contribution to the company’s revenue is insignificant.
“The board has given in-principle approval to sell/transfer/otherwise dispose off or transfer Burrp to any other entity including a related party getting a strategic investor,” the company said in a BSE release.
Started in 2006, Burrp is currently present in 14 cities and lists more than 60,000 places to eat.