- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Network18 board approves plan to sell Burrp
MUMBAI: The board of Network18 has given its approval to sell its food and restaurant search and recommendation engine Burrp.
The company’s board had a meeting on 19 April to evaluate the proposal of restructuring its business of food and restaurant search engine Burrp.
Burrp’s contribution to the company’s revenue is insignificant.
“The board has given in-principle approval to sell/transfer/otherwise dispose off or transfer Burrp to any other entity including a related party getting a strategic investor,” the company said in a BSE release.
Started in 2006, Burrp is currently present in 14 cities and lists more than 60,000 places to eat.