- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Network18 board approves plan to sell Burrp
MUMBAI: The board of Network18 has given its approval to sell its food and restaurant search and recommendation engine Burrp.
The company’s board had a meeting on 19 April to evaluate the proposal of restructuring its business of food and restaurant search engine Burrp.
Burrp’s contribution to the company’s revenue is insignificant.
“The board has given in-principle approval to sell/transfer/otherwise dispose off or transfer Burrp to any other entity including a related party getting a strategic investor,” the company said in a BSE release.
Started in 2006, Burrp is currently present in 14 cities and lists more than 60,000 places to eat.