- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Network18 board approves plan to sell Burrp
MUMBAI: The board of Network18 has given its approval to sell its food and restaurant search and recommendation engine Burrp.
The company’s board had a meeting on 19 April to evaluate the proposal of restructuring its business of food and restaurant search engine Burrp.
Burrp’s contribution to the company’s revenue is insignificant.
“The board has given in-principle approval to sell/transfer/otherwise dispose off or transfer Burrp to any other entity including a related party getting a strategic investor,” the company said in a BSE release.
Started in 2006, Burrp is currently present in 14 cities and lists more than 60,000 places to eat.