- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Network18 appoints Karishma Dhawan as cluster head, History TV18, FYI TV18, intl biz
MUMBAI: Network18 has appointed Karishma Dhawan as cluster head of History TV18, FYI TV18 and international business.
Dhawan will handle ad sales, client servicing and sales management of the entire network. She will report to the group’s recently appointed executive vice president of English news cluster and network sales head for north and south Priyanka Datta and to VP of sales for Forbes India and international business for English news channels of the network Preeti Sahni.
Datta and Sahni report to TV18 president for revenue and Forbes CEO Joy Chakraborthy.
With more than 13 years of experience, Dhawan has handled brands such as HT City, Indian Express, Radio City, Trav Talk and CNN IBN.
Prior to this, she was sales head at NewsX since March 2016. She handled the national responsibility for all the regional sales teams.
In 2013, she was hired as assistant VP and regional head of HistoryTV18. In her three-year tenure, Dhawan was responsible for revenue generation as well as grooming and creating next-level managers.
She also handled concept sales on profit and generated revenue through organising events, media partnerships, AFPs and integrations.