- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Network18 appoints Joy Chakraborthy as CEO of Forbes India
MUMBAI: Joy Chakraborthy gets added responsibility as CEO – Forbes India at Network18.
In May, Chakraborthy joined Network18 as president for revenue and business development. He will now be overseeing Forbes India as well.
Chakraborthy comes with over 20 years of experience in the media industry and has worked across top companies such as the Times Group, where he was Director-Response handling the biggest revenue portfolio.
Prior to that, Chakraborthy has headed the Zee Group as executive director in charge of revenues, channel placement and the entire niche channel business portfolio. After Zee, he served as CEO of TV Today network.
Chakraborthy also spent his early years as executive vice president at Star India for six years heading advertising sales of all the channels.
Chakraborthy is a graduate from the National Defence Academy with a Master’s degree in marketing management from NMIMS. He has also completed Advanced Management Programme from the Harvard Business School.