- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Network18 appoints Joy Chakraborthy as CEO of Forbes India
MUMBAI: Joy Chakraborthy gets added responsibility as CEO – Forbes India at Network18.
In May, Chakraborthy joined Network18 as president for revenue and business development. He will now be overseeing Forbes India as well.
Chakraborthy comes with over 20 years of experience in the media industry and has worked across top companies such as the Times Group, where he was Director-Response handling the biggest revenue portfolio.
Prior to that, Chakraborthy has headed the Zee Group as executive director in charge of revenues, channel placement and the entire niche channel business portfolio. After Zee, he served as CEO of TV Today network.
Chakraborthy also spent his early years as executive vice president at Star India for six years heading advertising sales of all the channels.
Chakraborthy is a graduate from the National Defence Academy with a Master’s degree in marketing management from NMIMS. He has also completed Advanced Management Programme from the Harvard Business School.