- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Neo Sports to air Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe cricket series
MUMBAI: Neo Sports Broadcast has bagged the broadcast rights to Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe international series to be played in Sharjah, UAE from 26 December to 10 January.
The latest acquisition comes close on the heels of Neo bagging the telecast rights to the FIFA Club World Club Japan 2015 and the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).
Neo Sports EVP Programming Mautik Tolia said, “Neo remains committed to promoting cricket amongst the upcoming cricketing nations. The immense untapped talent that exists there needs to be brought to the world stage and Neo is taking the initiative in this direction.”