- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Neo Sports’ Sudip Roy appointed IBN7 and IBN-Lokmat revenue head
MUMBAI: Network18 has appointed Sudip Roy as national revenue head for its Hindi and Marathi news channels IBN7 and IBN-Lokmat.
In his previous role, Roy was with Neo Sports and Neo Prime as their senior VP of advertising revenue.
Roy brings with him over 17 years of experience in strategy planning, business development, advertising sales and customer relationship management across leading media houses. He has held senior management roles in Zee Telefilms and MCCS, an ABP Group company.
IBN News Network CEO Avinash Kaul said, “As we continue to move ahead with our growth plans, we are confident that Sudip’s rich experience in the Hindi and Marathi news genres will allow him to play an invaluable leadership role in driving exponential revenue growth at IBN7 and IBN-Lokmat.”
Roy said, “Both IBN7 and IBN-Lokmat are strong brands in the news television industry in terms of credibility, viewership and innovation. It’s been an exciting ride for me in the broadcast industry so far, and I look forward to working with the team to lead advertising revenue at IBN7 and IBN-Lokmat to new heights.”
Roy holds a PG diploma in business administration and also participated in leadership training programmes including a training programme on TV advertising by MICA in 2004.