- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Neo Sports extends broadcast deal with PGA Tour till 2021
MUMBAI: Neo Sports Broadcast Network has extended its contract with US PGA Tour for India until 2021.
The renewal will ensure that the sports broadcaster will continue to broadcast live international golf events across the globe that comes under the aegis of the US PGA Tour.
In 2009, the broadcaster had extended its deal with PGA Tour for six years until 2015. Neo Sports has had a contract with PGA Tour since 2008.
Neo Sports EVP programming Mautik Tolia stated, “We are excited to have tied up for the next six years, which means golf is actually swinging and how. Golf is one of the fastest growing sport and we are happy to be able to bring this comprehensive selection to sports lovers. Neo Sports remains committed in its efforts to bring the best and most sought-after sports for its audience.”
The PGA Tour has 52 tournaments under its belt, including World Golf Championship, Masters Tournament, US Open, The Players Championship, FedEx Cup Play Offs and the biennial Presidents Cup. In addition, events from web.com and the Champions Tour will also be featured on the channel.
Some of the world’s most renowned players like Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Jayson Day, Jordan Speith, Anirban Lahiri and many others have been playing PGA Tour and PGA-related tournaments.