- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Neo Sports extends broadcast deal with PGA Tour till 2021
MUMBAI: Neo Sports Broadcast Network has extended its contract with US PGA Tour for India until 2021.
The renewal will ensure that the sports broadcaster will continue to broadcast live international golf events across the globe that comes under the aegis of the US PGA Tour.
In 2009, the broadcaster had extended its deal with PGA Tour for six years until 2015. Neo Sports has had a contract with PGA Tour since 2008.
Neo Sports EVP programming Mautik Tolia stated, “We are excited to have tied up for the next six years, which means golf is actually swinging and how. Golf is one of the fastest growing sport and we are happy to be able to bring this comprehensive selection to sports lovers. Neo Sports remains committed in its efforts to bring the best and most sought-after sports for its audience.”
The PGA Tour has 52 tournaments under its belt, including World Golf Championship, Masters Tournament, US Open, The Players Championship, FedEx Cup Play Offs and the biennial Presidents Cup. In addition, events from web.com and the Champions Tour will also be featured on the channel.
Some of the world’s most renowned players like Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Jayson Day, Jordan Speith, Anirban Lahiri and many others have been playing PGA Tour and PGA-related tournaments.