- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Neo Sports bags broadcast rights of Coppa Italia and The French Cup
MUMBAI: Neo Sports Broadcast Network has bagged the broadcast rights of football tournaments Coppa Italia (Italian League 2015-16) and The French Cup (Coupe De France 2015-16).
Coppa Italia, officially known as the TIM Cup, is an annual competition which began in 1922. This league is a highly competitive tournament. AC Milan and Juventus clash in the final in May. Players like Carlos Bacca, Paulo Dybala, Mario Balotelli and Paul Pogba will pump up the action.
The biggest motivation for the participating teams is that the winners of the respective tournaments get a direct qualification to the UEFA Europa League.
The finals of Coppa and the semi-finals as well as the finals of the French Cup will be broadcast live and exclusive on Neo Sports.
Neo Sports Broadcast Network EVP programming Mautik Tolia said, “We are ecstatic to bring these exciting matches, which will produce some exciting football and amazing talent. However, it is not just soccer but any kind of niche sport which we believe our audience deserves to experience.”