- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
NDTV Prime to launch art programming band from 2 August
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime is launching an art programming band. It will feature five new art shows five days a week, beginning 2 August.
First up is ‘Music Hour’ every Monday. The show focuses on independent artists from India and across the world ranging from ancient folk to western classical music and much more. The show will take its viewers on a musical journey to understand cultural diversities in the purest form.
‘Art Insider’, anchored by Nature Morte Gallery’s co-directors Peter Nagy and Aparajita Jain, deconstruct the inner workings of the contemporary art world every Tuesday.
‘Colour my city’ will air every Wednesday. The series explores the democratic power of street art and highlights how mere empty walls become pieces of animated conversations.
‘Art Documentaries’ will air every Thursday for a special expose on social realities.
On Art’ is a magazine show that will air every Friday. It will delve into the magical world of art.
NDTV recently marked the group’s entry into the world of art with Mojarto.com, India’s leading art discovery and buying platform that curates a large collection of proprietary artworks and collectibles from galleries, artists, brands, stores and designers.