- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
NDTV Prime to launch art programming band from 2 August
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime is launching an art programming band. It will feature five new art shows five days a week, beginning 2 August.
First up is ‘Music Hour’ every Monday. The show focuses on independent artists from India and across the world ranging from ancient folk to western classical music and much more. The show will take its viewers on a musical journey to understand cultural diversities in the purest form.
‘Art Insider’, anchored by Nature Morte Gallery’s co-directors Peter Nagy and Aparajita Jain, deconstruct the inner workings of the contemporary art world every Tuesday.
‘Colour my city’ will air every Wednesday. The series explores the democratic power of street art and highlights how mere empty walls become pieces of animated conversations.
‘Art Documentaries’ will air every Thursday for a special expose on social realities.
On Art’ is a magazine show that will air every Friday. It will delve into the magical world of art.
NDTV recently marked the group’s entry into the world of art with Mojarto.com, India’s leading art discovery and buying platform that curates a large collection of proprietary artworks and collectibles from galleries, artists, brands, stores and designers.