- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
NDTV Prime to delve into automobile industry in ‘Motorheads’
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime is all set to launch a new show, ‘MotorHeads’, that will give viewers a 360 degree view of the automobile industry.
Anchored by NDTV Auto programming head Siddharth Vinayak Patankar and NDTV senior special correspondent P.S Balakrishnan, the series will feature automobile industry stalwarts and senior executives who have managed to outclass the competition.
The 13 episode series will air every Wednesday at 8:30 pm and will see Patankar and Balakrishnan in conversation with automobile industry aficionados. ‘MotorHeads’ will cater to every consumer who is curious to know the story that starts from the boardroom to the shiny wheels displayed behind the big glass in a car showroom.
In the first episode, Ford Motor Co global CEO Mark Fields talks to Patankar about the blue oval’s plans for India. He will also spill the beans on what its newly opened plant in Sanand, Gujarat will offer. Patankar will ask Mark his thoughts about the Indian car owner and why there isn’t a Mustang-like cult for Ford in India yet?
Some of the automobile industry stalwarts featuring on the show will be Hiroyuki Yanagi, president and CEO Yamaha Motor Company, and Michael Mayer, brand director Volkswagen Passenger Cars.