- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
NDTV Prime launches hunt for fittest corporate team in ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime has launched a sports entertainment-based corporate challenge titled ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’ to hunt for India’s fittest corporate team.
The show will premiere on 5 August. It will air at 9 pm every Wednesday.
The 13-episode TV series will identify ‘India’s Fittest Corporate Team’ across the four big metropolitan cities of New Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Conceptualised by Volano Entertainment, ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’ will showcase a health and fitness competition among corporate teams from across the country. The challenges would include a custom‐designed running track littered with mentally challenging and physically demanding obstacles.
The first edition of the show will feature over 80 corporate organisations across India. They will be fielding 160 teams with close to 500 corporate professionals from IT, Healthcare, Consulting, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Fashion, Banking, Biotechnology and Government.