- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Prime launches hunt for fittest corporate team in ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime has launched a sports entertainment-based corporate challenge titled ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’ to hunt for India’s fittest corporate team.
The show will premiere on 5 August. It will air at 9 pm every Wednesday.
The 13-episode TV series will identify ‘India’s Fittest Corporate Team’ across the four big metropolitan cities of New Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Conceptualised by Volano Entertainment, ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’ will showcase a health and fitness competition among corporate teams from across the country. The challenges would include a custom‐designed running track littered with mentally challenging and physically demanding obstacles.
The first edition of the show will feature over 80 corporate organisations across India. They will be fielding 160 teams with close to 500 corporate professionals from IT, Healthcare, Consulting, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Fashion, Banking, Biotechnology and Government.