- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
NDTV Prime launches hunt for fittest corporate team in ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime has launched a sports entertainment-based corporate challenge titled ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’ to hunt for India’s fittest corporate team.
The show will premiere on 5 August. It will air at 9 pm every Wednesday.
The 13-episode TV series will identify ‘India’s Fittest Corporate Team’ across the four big metropolitan cities of New Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Conceptualised by Volano Entertainment, ‘Devils Circuit Swift Challenge’ will showcase a health and fitness competition among corporate teams from across the country. The challenges would include a custom‐designed running track littered with mentally challenging and physically demanding obstacles.
The first edition of the show will feature over 80 corporate organisations across India. They will be fielding 160 teams with close to 500 corporate professionals from IT, Healthcare, Consulting, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Fashion, Banking, Biotechnology and Government.