- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
NDTV Prime gears up for ‘CNB Bazaar Buzz’
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime, the hybrid channel from NDTV, is set to launch a new auto show titled ‘CNB Bazaar Buzz’ starting 28 August.
Claiming to tell viewers all that they need to know about the world of wheels, it will showcase all aspects of the automotive market in India from accessories for a new car to facelifting of old four-wheelers.
In the show, Siddharth Vinayak Patankar and PS Balakrishnan will give key insights into what goes on inside and outside a vehicle, and how to keep it in top shape. The duo will also give tips on what to buy, how to buy and how to maintain it.
The weekly show, airing at 8 pm every Thursday, will cater to the consumer’s questions when buying a new vehicle or jazzing up an old one, and will go beyond new launches, product reviews and road tests.