- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
NDTV Prime gears up for ‘CNB Bazaar Buzz’
MUMBAI: NDTV Prime, the hybrid channel from NDTV, is set to launch a new auto show titled ‘CNB Bazaar Buzz’ starting 28 August.
Claiming to tell viewers all that they need to know about the world of wheels, it will showcase all aspects of the automotive market in India from accessories for a new car to facelifting of old four-wheelers.
In the show, Siddharth Vinayak Patankar and PS Balakrishnan will give key insights into what goes on inside and outside a vehicle, and how to keep it in top shape. The duo will also give tips on what to buy, how to buy and how to maintain it.
The weekly show, airing at 8 pm every Thursday, will cater to the consumer’s questions when buying a new vehicle or jazzing up an old one, and will go beyond new launches, product reviews and road tests.