- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
NDTV Good Times to launch ‘The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit’ on 24 April
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is set to launch a new show called ‘The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit’ featuring the best of Art, Design, Fashion, Photography, Cinema, Music, Dance, Comedy, and more in India.
The show, launching on 24 April, is curated and hosted by brothers-artists Manil and Rohit, as they set out to understand what it takes to turn your passion into reality.
The eight episodes will explore exclusive creative processes of artists and designers; live in action in their studios and factories. The show will witness the inspirational life stories of the creative talent and bring together the most happening, contemporary and edgy creative professionals of the country meticulously curated under one roof.
The dapper ManilRohit will take a deep dive into the world of creativity, innovation, invention, imagination and limitlessness by exploring the work of the best of artists and designers of the country.
The show will present 16 creative artists namely Aninditta Dutta, Radhika Vaz, Rahul Mishra, Rohit Bal, Bharti Kher, Dualist Inquiry and Anushka Menon, amongst others.