- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
NDTV Good Times to launch ‘The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit’ on 24 April
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is set to launch a new show called ‘The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit’ featuring the best of Art, Design, Fashion, Photography, Cinema, Music, Dance, Comedy, and more in India.
The show, launching on 24 April, is curated and hosted by brothers-artists Manil and Rohit, as they set out to understand what it takes to turn your passion into reality.
The eight episodes will explore exclusive creative processes of artists and designers; live in action in their studios and factories. The show will witness the inspirational life stories of the creative talent and bring together the most happening, contemporary and edgy creative professionals of the country meticulously curated under one roof.
The dapper ManilRohit will take a deep dive into the world of creativity, innovation, invention, imagination and limitlessness by exploring the work of the best of artists and designers of the country.
The show will present 16 creative artists namely Aninditta Dutta, Radhika Vaz, Rahul Mishra, Rohit Bal, Bharti Kher, Dualist Inquiry and Anushka Menon, amongst others.