- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
NDTV Good Times to launch season 2 of ‘You Got Magic’
MUMBAI: After taking the audience on a road trip across India to showcase local adventures, culture, lifestyle, cuisines and people all mixed with magic, illusionist Neel Madhav is set to return on screen with season 2 of ‘You Got Magic’ on NDTV Good Times.
Launching on 25 September, the show will air at 8:30 pm every Friday and showcase more travel, stories, food and magic.
The 13 episode series is a weekly half-hour show centred on the theme of magic, food and exploration. Madhav is out doing what he does the best with a thousand tricks up his sleeve. Viewers can join him and his nomad friend Akash Arora on a journey across India.
Neel and Akash will tour another set of 13 landscapes in the hope of finding magic in their little known alley, lesser known food and cultural groups along with the locals.
The show will witness the anchors exploring the terrains of the Rann of Kutch to drowning themselves in ghee in Ahmedabad, from getting candid with girls in Bengaluru to taking an early morning toy train ride in Shimla.