- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Good Times to launch season 2 of ‘You Got Magic’
MUMBAI: After taking the audience on a road trip across India to showcase local adventures, culture, lifestyle, cuisines and people all mixed with magic, illusionist Neel Madhav is set to return on screen with season 2 of ‘You Got Magic’ on NDTV Good Times.
Launching on 25 September, the show will air at 8:30 pm every Friday and showcase more travel, stories, food and magic.
The 13 episode series is a weekly half-hour show centred on the theme of magic, food and exploration. Madhav is out doing what he does the best with a thousand tricks up his sleeve. Viewers can join him and his nomad friend Akash Arora on a journey across India.
Neel and Akash will tour another set of 13 landscapes in the hope of finding magic in their little known alley, lesser known food and cultural groups along with the locals.
The show will witness the anchors exploring the terrains of the Rann of Kutch to drowning themselves in ghee in Ahmedabad, from getting candid with girls in Bengaluru to taking an early morning toy train ride in Shimla.