- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
NDTV Good Times to launch ‘Get Fit with Rocky and Mayur’
MUMBAI: Food enthusiasts Rocky and Mayur are all set to embark on a journey to fitness with a new show ‘Get Fit with Rocky and Mayur’ on NDTV Good Times.
The show will see the famous duo go from flab-to-fit and lose almost 10-15 kilograms. ‘Get Fit with Rocky and Mayur’ will premiere on 18 October, airing at 9:30 pm every Sunday.
Giving a new definition to fitness, this series of 13 episodes will witness Rocky and Mayur indulging in Yoga, Pilates, Spinning and Gym training with special instructors doling out some health tips.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “For the first time we will get to see Rocky and Mayur in a new avatar as fitness enthusiasts. ‘Get Fit with Rocky and Mayur’ is a path breaking one of a kind show being done for the first time in India where we take two renowned foodies like Rocky and Mayur and join them on their journey to go healthy and lose weight.”
Rocky and Mayur added, “We’ve always been passionate about fitness and food. Staying active means we can enjoy our food more. We forgot about the exercising bit for a while but now we’re back within bang. Watch the show where we share our journey about losing weight and more importantly what it really means to ‘Get Fit’ If we can do it then so can you. We are excited to be associated with NDTV Good Times for yet another series.”
The show will present how the idea behind getting healthy doesn’t necessarily involve quitting your favourite meals but substituting them with healthier ones.