- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
NDTV Good Times to kick off ‘Dubai Diaries’ on 24 March
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is taking viewers to Dubai with the launch of its new series ‘Dubai Diaries’.
The TV series will look to bring to life all that Dubai has to offer to the Indian traveller, ranging from food to fashion, shopping and entertainment, hotels and beaches, couple gateways and family reunions.
The five-part series will premiere on 24 March and will air every Thursday at 8 pm.
Each episode will be hosted by a different anchor. The thematic distribution of each episode covers an ocean of variety that Dubai has to offer. Irrespective of whether you’re a couple, family, foodie, shopaholic, business traveler, ‘Dubai Diaries’ will aim to gratify all the viewers’ senses.
The series will open with actress Sumona Chakravarti visiting the most talked about places in Dubai; Neha Dixit, NDTV Good Times’ travel veteran enjoying a holiday custom made for families; master chef Kunal Kapur bringing in his food expertise and sense of discovery; Fashion Diva Ambika Anand decoding the wedding shopping scene for an ultimate wedding experience; and Anchor Freishia finding perfect getaways for couples.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “While Dubai is a familiar destination for most travellers, we intend to bring out a new side of Dubai with this show. We are hopeful our viewers will live the Dubai experience through memorable anchor stories and through the visual aesthetics of the city itself.”