- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Good Times to kick off cooking show ‘Veggistan’with Ajay Chopra
Mumbai: English lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times will kick off ‘Veggistan’, a cookery show, on 26 July. It will air every Saturday at 7 pm.
This is a food show, with simple cooking techniques and ingredients, to follow and replicate. The show explores vegetarian food and there are 52 episodes by Bengaluru-based production house Ttweetyy Production, owned by Gopal Kulkarni.
Hosted by chef Ajay Chopra, the show seeks to evoke the die-hard foodie and also the home grown cook to prepare a variety of vegetarian “easy-to-cook-at-home” dishes. “Veggistan” is a theme-based show wherein the themes will highlight the lifestyle of the youth in India. The show will focus on themes such as Quick Veg Bites, Mango Special, Independence Day Special, Monsoon Special etc.
In the series, Chef Ajay will showcase an all vegetarian menu with dishes that are not so common yet easy-to-prepare, while being inventive and exciting. The show invites “home cooks” from varied fields to showcase their immense passion and love for cooking. Each episode will contain numerous handy tips, focusing on cooking, food and health.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The brand new show is a perfect combination of uncomplicated and practical cooking with Chef Ajay Chopra inviting the youth into his kitchen. We hope it encourages more youngsters and food lovers to indulge in easy and delicious cooking”.
Viewers can watch chef Ajay cook vegetarian dishes that are for a variety of occasions – a kitty party, your lunch box, a bachelor party, a game night and many more such every day themes.