- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
NDTV Good Times to kick off cooking show ‘Veggistan’with Ajay Chopra
Mumbai: English lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times will kick off ‘Veggistan’, a cookery show, on 26 July. It will air every Saturday at 7 pm.
This is a food show, with simple cooking techniques and ingredients, to follow and replicate. The show explores vegetarian food and there are 52 episodes by Bengaluru-based production house Ttweetyy Production, owned by Gopal Kulkarni.
Hosted by chef Ajay Chopra, the show seeks to evoke the die-hard foodie and also the home grown cook to prepare a variety of vegetarian “easy-to-cook-at-home” dishes. “Veggistan” is a theme-based show wherein the themes will highlight the lifestyle of the youth in India. The show will focus on themes such as Quick Veg Bites, Mango Special, Independence Day Special, Monsoon Special etc.
In the series, Chef Ajay will showcase an all vegetarian menu with dishes that are not so common yet easy-to-prepare, while being inventive and exciting. The show invites “home cooks” from varied fields to showcase their immense passion and love for cooking. Each episode will contain numerous handy tips, focusing on cooking, food and health.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The brand new show is a perfect combination of uncomplicated and practical cooking with Chef Ajay Chopra inviting the youth into his kitchen. We hope it encourages more youngsters and food lovers to indulge in easy and delicious cooking”.
Viewers can watch chef Ajay cook vegetarian dishes that are for a variety of occasions – a kitty party, your lunch box, a bachelor party, a game night and many more such every day themes.