- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
NDTV Good Times to air ‘Yarri Dostii Shaadi 2’ from 12 Feb
MUMBAI: NDTV Good Times is bringing the wedding reality show ‘Yarri Dostii Shaadi’ back for a second season on 12 February.
The 13-episode show will air every Sunday at 10 pm.
‘Yarri Dostii Shaadi 2’ will put the spotlight on the glitziest weddings from across communities and all corners of India.
The show will bring viewers face to face with unique wedding rituals and culturally diverse ways of saying ‘I do’. There will be eccentric fun-loving characters from the wedding, and giving it the insider’s perspective is the couple’s best friend.
Adding more shine to the season are the bridal jewellery collections from Tanishq, designer outfits from AZA Fashions, and hosts Rudy Singh and Ridhi Dogra.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The first season of ‘Yarri Dostii Shaadi’ saw an overwhelming response from our viewers. It has a young and fresh vibe with the one thing that Indians unanimously love, weddings! We hope that this season will only spread more love.”