- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
NDTV Good Times to air new show ‘Vicky Goes Desi’ from 3 December
MUMBAI: NDTV Good Times will air a new show ‘Vicky Goes Desi’ from 3 December.
The 13 episode series will air every Saturday at 8.30 pm.
Featuring chef Vicky Ratnani, the show will continue for 3 months. It will feature new recipes packed with Indian flavours. Ratnani will re-define ‘Ghar ka Khaana’ by adding a new twist to Indian food.
Said NDTV Good Times channel head, Arati Singh, “Vicky Ratnani is one of the most popular chefs in the country and this time he is back with some simple but unique recipes to cater to his millions of fans. The thought behind ‘Vicky Goes Desi’ is to take regular desi dishes and give them a twist so that everything he cooks looks like a masterpiece”.
Added Ratnani, “It’s time to start experimenting, being creative and cooking new recipes using the same old ingredients as the show is all about experimenting and creating new recipes. So, bring out those pots and pans, strap up those aprons, and get ready to add a whole new twist to your good old desi kitchen.”