- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Good Times to air ‘My Yellow Table Season II’ from 9 Jan
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is back with the second season of ‘My Yellow Table’.
Helmed by celebrity chef kunal Kapoor, the new season, ‘My Yellow Table – By Invitation’ will launch on 9 January and will be aired every Saturday-Sunday at 9 pm.
Celebrities including Amyra Dastur, Himani Shivpuri, Amrita Raichand, Maria Goretti, Sapna Pabbi, Sandeep Soparrkar, and Anuj Sachdev will be visiting Kapoor’s kitchen this season.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “We are happy to present ‘My Yellow Table – By Invitation’, with Chef Kunal Kapur. The previous season received great response from the audience and the new season will see the show take the recipes, fun and food talk a notch higher.”
Kapur added, “The thought behind ‘My Yellow Table Season II’ will definitely remain the same, that is to bring out the chef in everyone. The focus is to create Indian food with a twist in ingredients with a hope to convince viewers that cooking is not rocket science and everything that tastes good doesn’t have to be complex.”