- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
NDTV Good Times to air ‘My Yellow Table Season II’ from 9 Jan
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is back with the second season of ‘My Yellow Table’.
Helmed by celebrity chef kunal Kapoor, the new season, ‘My Yellow Table – By Invitation’ will launch on 9 January and will be aired every Saturday-Sunday at 9 pm.
Celebrities including Amyra Dastur, Himani Shivpuri, Amrita Raichand, Maria Goretti, Sapna Pabbi, Sandeep Soparrkar, and Anuj Sachdev will be visiting Kapoor’s kitchen this season.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “We are happy to present ‘My Yellow Table – By Invitation’, with Chef Kunal Kapur. The previous season received great response from the audience and the new season will see the show take the recipes, fun and food talk a notch higher.”
Kapur added, “The thought behind ‘My Yellow Table Season II’ will definitely remain the same, that is to bring out the chef in everyone. The focus is to create Indian food with a twist in ingredients with a hope to convince viewers that cooking is not rocket science and everything that tastes good doesn’t have to be complex.”