- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
NDTV Good Times to air ‘Cook, Eat n Party’ from 16 March
MUMBAI: After ‘Vicky Goes Veg’, chef Vicky Ratnani is all set to return with a new show called ‘Cook Eat n’ Party’ on lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times.
The show will air Monday-Friday at 9:30 pm from 16 March.
Till now, Ratnani’s focus has been on things like gourmet goodies and vegetarian dishes and has even shown the way to do it sweetly. This time he shows viewers how to host the perfect party.
‘Cook, Eat n’ Party’ is a new 13 episode series, which features the chef whip up taste and zingy times with friends. From a sunny Sunday Brunch, to a movie-night at home, Vicky has all the easiest recipes up his sleeve. A perfect solution for hosting social do’s with impeccable, sumptuous easy-to-do menus!
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The thought behind Cook, Eat n’ Party is to reach out to Generation Y, who love to spend their time eating and partying at home with friends. The channel’s new offering will see Chef Vicky Ratnani cook simple dishes, everyone would want to try their hand at”.