- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
NDTV Good Times to air ‘Cook, Eat n Party’ from 16 March
MUMBAI: After ‘Vicky Goes Veg’, chef Vicky Ratnani is all set to return with a new show called ‘Cook Eat n’ Party’ on lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times.
The show will air Monday-Friday at 9:30 pm from 16 March.
Till now, Ratnani’s focus has been on things like gourmet goodies and vegetarian dishes and has even shown the way to do it sweetly. This time he shows viewers how to host the perfect party.
‘Cook, Eat n’ Party’ is a new 13 episode series, which features the chef whip up taste and zingy times with friends. From a sunny Sunday Brunch, to a movie-night at home, Vicky has all the easiest recipes up his sleeve. A perfect solution for hosting social do’s with impeccable, sumptuous easy-to-do menus!
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The thought behind Cook, Eat n’ Party is to reach out to Generation Y, who love to spend their time eating and partying at home with friends. The channel’s new offering will see Chef Vicky Ratnani cook simple dishes, everyone would want to try their hand at”.