- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
NDTV Good Times ropes in chef Kunal Kapur for a new show ‘My Yellow Table’
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times will have chef Kunal Kapur in a fresh new show called ‘My Yellow Table’.
With this new series, NDTV Good Times aims to teach viewers how to give ‘desikhana’ a makeover. Watch and learn as host chef Kunal Kapur whips up delicious eats and helps you discover new fun ways to make everyday food a joy to cook. It kicks of on 20 June at 9 pm.
The show will feature quintessential Indian cuisine with a touch of experimentation. The show will feature easy-to-cook, delectable food that is quick and hassle free and will see celebrity chef Kunal Kapur share his tips and tricks to innovatively cook Indian food every week.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “The channel’s new offering ‘My Yellow Table’ will see chef Kunal Kapur teaching simpler ways to cook food that you’ll love to eat. Once you see the show everyone will want to try their hand at it.”
Each episode starts with the day’s menu being revealed to the viewer, which can also be seen written on the menu board in the kitchen. The number of dishes may vary between 3 and 4 per episode, depending on the dishes cooked. The recipes will have ingredients that can be easily accessed. Each episode starts with the aim to cook and fill the ‘Yellow Table’ with wonderful food that can be shared and enjoyed with friends and family.
Kapur said, “The thought behind ‘My Yellow Table’ was to reach out to people, who love good food but don’t necessarily know how to prepare elaborate meals. Through the show we hope to convince viewers that cooking is not rocket science and everything that tastes good doesn’t have to be complex.”
While the food is the undisputed hero of the series, each episode also has an invited guest at the ‘Chef’s Yellow Table’.