- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
NDTV Good Times premieres ‘Swiss Made Adventures
MUMBAI: NDTV Good Times, India’s youngest lifestyle channel, is airing ‘Swiss Made Adventures’, a six-part series which will bring three well-known personalities with their own bucket list of six unique experiences that they want to tick off over their six-week journey.
The series, which premiered on 26 August, airs every Friday at 8 pm.
The high energy and adrenaline filled storyline will be linked through host and traveller Neha Dixit, who has spent her last six summers in Switzerland.
The series will show actor and thrill seeker Sumona Chakravarti tick off all the outdoorsy must dos, to understand what makes Switzerland a premier adventure destination.
Sumona will take viewers through adrenaline pumping activities including bungee jumping, skydiving, skiing and paragliding over snowcapped mountains and the sloping greens.
Movie maniac, singer and actor Meiyang Chang will travel across Switzerland and showcase a cinematic trail with six must visit spots and experiences for a Bollywood buff. Chang will relive memorable scenes from Yash Chopra’s films, including the iconic scene from ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’, where Raj and Simran first met at the railway station.
Master chef Kunal Kapur will embark on an exciting food trail across Switzerland to explore the best and authentic local cuisine. Chef will go beyond regular restaurants to discover unique food experiences and great local produce. He will also unravel the secret behind world class cheese in the picturesque Alps. He will learn the age old tradition of making the best wines and Swiss chocolates from the finest vineyards and chocolatiers during the show.
Announcing the launch NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “While Switzerland is known for its picturesque beauty, we wanted to explore other aspects to travelling across Switzerland. We are hopeful that our viewers will live the perfect Swiss experience, through these memorable travel stories.”