- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
NDTV Good Times premieres ‘Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America’ on 13 Sep
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is set to launch an 11-part food reality television series, ‘Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America’, on 13 September.
Hosted by actor and food enthusiast Adam Richman, the show will air every Saturday at 9:30 pm and feature Richman’s quest for the best sandwich in America.
In each episode, he will choose a region of the country, sample three of its top sandwiches and choose one to represent the region in the National Championship. He will evaluate the best sandwich as ‘Supreme’ on the basis of his B.I.T.E Scale (Bread, Interior, Taste and Eating Experience).
He must choose between his regional favourites and never-before-seen or -tasted wild cards and decide which sandwich has what it takes to be crowned his best sandwich in America. The best sandwich from each episode will compete with each other in the final episode of the show to find America’s No. 1 sandwich.
In the series, sampling sandwiches across the South, Northeast, Gulf Coast, Midwest, Mid Atlantic, Northwest, West Coast, Great Lakes, South West and New England, Adam will be seen taking recommendations from singer/song writer Will Hoge, world traveller Anthony Bourdain, MLB player Curtis Granderson, Hollywood actor Jay Baruchel, chef Andrew Zimmern, television host Samantha Brown and others.