- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Good Times premieres ‘Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America’ on 13 Sep
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is set to launch an 11-part food reality television series, ‘Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America’, on 13 September.
Hosted by actor and food enthusiast Adam Richman, the show will air every Saturday at 9:30 pm and feature Richman’s quest for the best sandwich in America.
In each episode, he will choose a region of the country, sample three of its top sandwiches and choose one to represent the region in the National Championship. He will evaluate the best sandwich as ‘Supreme’ on the basis of his B.I.T.E Scale (Bread, Interior, Taste and Eating Experience).
He must choose between his regional favourites and never-before-seen or -tasted wild cards and decide which sandwich has what it takes to be crowned his best sandwich in America. The best sandwich from each episode will compete with each other in the final episode of the show to find America’s No. 1 sandwich.
In the series, sampling sandwiches across the South, Northeast, Gulf Coast, Midwest, Mid Atlantic, Northwest, West Coast, Great Lakes, South West and New England, Adam will be seen taking recommendations from singer/song writer Will Hoge, world traveller Anthony Bourdain, MLB player Curtis Granderson, Hollywood actor Jay Baruchel, chef Andrew Zimmern, television host Samantha Brown and others.