- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
NDTV Good Times launches new series ‘India Explored – Manipur’
The series will see anchor and travel buff Amba Suhasini travelling the length and breadth of Manipur to explore it from a never-seen-before perspective. The show is produced in association with Department of Tourism, Government of Manipur.
The four-part series will premiere on 19 December and will air on Saturdays at 8 pm on the channel.
‘India Explored – Manipur’ will present various facets of the state including its history, arts and culture, the strength of its women, the stars that have emerged in the field of sports, landscape, cuisine, people, tribes and the game of polo.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “’India Explored – Manipur’ is not just a regular travel show. It brings to you never seen experiences and never heard stories about the region. I am confident that our travel enthusiast audiences will appreciate this fresh offering.”
Talking about her association with the show, Suhasini said, “I am a travel junkie and don’t need a reason to step out of familiar terrains. Exploring the mysterious and beautiful Manipur gave me a huge rush and what could be better than presenting this piece of paradise to viewers through my eyes.”
‘India Explored – Manipur’ will showcase Amba’s journey, experiences and discovery of a distinct culture because it’s as much about the destination as what takes you there. She will be seen visiting places important to the state’s history and present such as Kangla, INA Museum, Imphal War cemetery, Manipur Baptist Church, Loktak Lake, Keibul Lamjao, Kaina Temple, Manipur Mountaineering and Mary Kom Academy among others.
She will also be seen interacting with locals and listening to anecdotes that do not make it to Google.