- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
NDTV Good Times enters regional market with Tamil
MUMBAI: NDTV Good Times, India’s youngest lifestyle channel from NDTV Group, has entered the regional-language market space. The channel is now available in Tamil through an audio feed.
NDTV Good Times is planning to expand its footprint in other regional-language markets as well.
The channel will initially focus on delivering content from its existing extensive library across Food, Travel, Wellness, Weddings, Style and Reality, showcasing properties like Band Baajaa Bride, Highway On My Plate, Chakh le India, Vicky Goes Veg , Bachelor’s Kitchen, Luxe Interiors, Get The Look, No Big Deal, Heavy Petting and Yogasutra.
Commenting on the launch, NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “We are pleased to announce launch of NDTV Good Times in regional language with Tamil audio feed. The channel with its focus on food, travel and fashion understands that the content is relevant to the Tamil audience. The launch of Tamil feed is in line with our expansion strategy, as we wanted more and more viewers to access and consume our content in their native language.”
Viewers can choose the Tamil audio option to watch the anchors speak in Tamil.