- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
NDTV Good Times enters regional market with Tamil
MUMBAI: NDTV Good Times, India’s youngest lifestyle channel from NDTV Group, has entered the regional-language market space. The channel is now available in Tamil through an audio feed.
NDTV Good Times is planning to expand its footprint in other regional-language markets as well.
The channel will initially focus on delivering content from its existing extensive library across Food, Travel, Wellness, Weddings, Style and Reality, showcasing properties like Band Baajaa Bride, Highway On My Plate, Chakh le India, Vicky Goes Veg , Bachelor’s Kitchen, Luxe Interiors, Get The Look, No Big Deal, Heavy Petting and Yogasutra.
Commenting on the launch, NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “We are pleased to announce launch of NDTV Good Times in regional language with Tamil audio feed. The channel with its focus on food, travel and fashion understands that the content is relevant to the Tamil audience. The launch of Tamil feed is in line with our expansion strategy, as we wanted more and more viewers to access and consume our content in their native language.”
Viewers can choose the Tamil audio option to watch the anchors speak in Tamil.