- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
NDTV Good Times brings back home interior show for a second season
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is back with season 2 of its home interior show – Luxe Interiors.
Hosted by Architect Saket Sethi, the second season will push the envelope around interior and architectural discussions.
The show is launching on 12 May and will be aired every Thursday.
The 13-episode series aims to help viewers create contemporary spaces, inspired by the aristocrats of style. It will highlight beautiful, innovative spaces and get you to meet the master minds behind them to understand how their personalities have molded their surroundings. The viewers will get to discover the season’s coolest products and hottest trends on walls, furniture, unique flooring options, lighting with DIY lessons. The show will also give lucky viewers, a chance to get expert advice on restyling their homes.
The show will feature stunning spaces like Suneet Varma’s art inspired space, Vinita Chaitanya’s Classic theme work, the India modern work of Khosla Associates, Phatom Films office, to name a few. Theme will be as varied as nature inspired spaces, to working with contrasting materials, to classic spaces, up cycling, going bold and many more concepts that make for beautiful spaces.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “We are always looking for the latest ways to live the best life possible and for the young Indians, Interiors are a reflection of style and personality. This show has been designed to expose you to very best from the world of interiors and offer options on how you can transform your spaces using latest trends and DIY tips.”